We’re looking for someone to join our team, to coach, coordinate and improve our working practices. You’ll be the go-to person for applying scrum, ensuring quality, and improving delivery.
This will include managing delivery against commitments, resolving problems and coaching the team (and other stakeholders) on Agile methodologies.
- Define appropriate Agile practices to optimise software delivery
- Embed agreed practices
- Coach the teams
- Continuously review and improve
- Be an Agile evangelist
- Mentor the teams on Agile mindset and how to fully embrace the Scrum methodology.
- Shield the team from external interferences.
- Help the team with meaningful metrics (velocity trend, CFD, control graphs, etc.) in order to drive improvements.
- Impediment hunting: ensure that blockers or impediments are owned and dealt with very quickly and are escalated when appropriate.
- Foster close cooperation between developers and teams.
- Support Product Owners / Program managers with planning and work readiness.
- 5y+ as a Scrum Master or similar (e.g. Agile Coach).
- Skilled in other agile frameworks such as Kanban.
- Deep understanding of the SDLC and DevOps culture.
- Technical expertise is an advantage.
- Scrum Master certification a plus but not mandatory.
- Atlassian experience is preferable
- Microsoft DevOps experience is preferable